The Houston area supports a full life outside of work.
Houston is one of the most diverse and culturally vibrant cities in the United States. Texas is also a no state income tax!
Whether Midtown, Montrose, or Memorial, there are a variety of lively neighborhoods and family-friendly suburbs to choose from. Historic homes and modern apartments are all within distance of the Venus Hangar.
“If you have a taste for dynamism and beautiful complexities, this city is your buffet.”
Credits to Shannon Sims, New York Times
Photograph by Meridith Kohut
Did you know?
- Houston is the most diverse city in the US: 145 languages spoken.
- 5th biggest city in the US: 2.313 million people.
- 2nd fastest growing city in the US: Thriving medical, engineering, energy, and aeronautics industries.
- Lower cost of living + no state income tax.
- Our booming foodie scene boasts fantastic Greek, TexMex, and Cajun food…and legendary BBQ.